
Our last Christmas before "Some Assembly Required"
Since we will be in Wisconsin for Christmas we decided to open our Christmas presents this weekend. Besides the things that Bill needed (i.e., new computer bag, work shirts, a/k/a the boring stuff), he also got the Wii Fit. Okay, so it's really for both of us, but it doubled as a Christmas present for him!! We had been wanting this since it came out, but every time we went to get it it was sold out. We went to Best Buy, where they had about 15-20 Wii Fits available, so needless to say we were excited. Once it was opened, Bill was the 1st to go. I'm scared to set mine up because it calculates your current weight, tells you if you are normal, overweight, or obese, and then it makes you set weight loss goals for yourself. Since I'm only going to get bigger, I didn't want "my trainer" to tell me that I'm gaining weight. I figured I'll just wait till I have this baby and then I'll be on it daily. The hard part will be fitting it into my schedule:) It's actually pretty amazing what this "game" can do. It calculates your BMI and tells you if you are too skinny, average weight, overweight or obese. It makes you set goals and keeps track of the amount of time you "work-out." It also knows the last time you were on it so it will remind you that it's been a few days since you worked out. It might be worse than an actual trainer!

Bill "working out"

Bill's quilt that my mom made him! It's his old college and law school T-Shirts!
Santa brought me a new camera and I love it. It's the Canon Rebel XSI (whatever that means). I love it! It's more of a combined Christmas and anniversary present, but hopefully by our anniversary, Bill will have forgotten about it. I'm bringing it to Wisconsin to try to get some Robers family pictures! I will post asap! I'm going to try to attempt to take a class this summer to learn to use all the features of it. I figured since I'm going to spend this much on a camera, I'd better learn to use it.
I also got a Sewing Machine from my mom and dad! Thanks mom and dad! I can't wait for my mom to come out to help me with the baby and to teach me how to sew! I might be delusional thinking I'm going to have all this free time with a baby, but I am determined to learn how.
We hope that everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

13 Shoutouts!:
Awesome Christmas presents! I need to find a WII Fit, too. Looks like exactly what I need around here. And that blanket is really a great idea. See you soon!
Great gifts, congrats on the new camera...have fun with! Safe travels!
what about the gifts from bennett and mallory? bennett specifically chose your gift!!!
Merry Christmas to you guys. Have fun in Wisconsin! Try to stay warm.
Are you going to sew before or after you exercise on the wii fit while your baby girl is down in the basement screaming her head off? Good luck:)
Great presents! New camera means lots of blog pictures hopefully...and your Mom made a great blanket! Have fun in Wisconsin!!
Yeah I thought about the Wii fit too, but I didn't want it to see the astronomically high weight and very short stature I have right now.
Merry Christmas, Paige and Bill! You might be a little delusional, but it's good to shoot for the stars. We'll be looking forward to pics of the baby's home-sewn onesies. : ) Have a safe trip to Wiscosin!
Did you tell your mom how awesome she is for the quilt?! If you are deteremined to learn to sew, you have the best teacher! Can't wait for all of the new pictures of your life, and soon, the baby!
XOXO
What a wonderful Christmas! Wii Fit, new camera AND sewing machine? Wow! You must have been VERY good this year ;-) Stay warm in Wisconsin. Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas. I hope you have a safe trip and a lot of fun. I can't wait to see all the pictures with your new camera.
I love your stockings. They are so cute...did your mom make them?
I always wanted to sew(more than a quilt) Keep us posted on your time management and I'll see if it is possible to squeeze it in my schedule:)
Merry Christmas! Let me know how you like the Wii Fit. . .I want one, but not sure if santa will be bringing it, have to wait and see.
Post a Comment