We had a weekend full of Halloween festivities. Friday night, Hayley and I went to a kids' costume party and Saturday night we went to Boo at the Zoo with friends and then came home and had a neighborhood costume party! It was a busy, long weekend, but we had so much fun! I was nervous when I first put Hayley's costume on because she kept screaming and trying to rip it off. Didn't seem like it was going to be a very fun weekend with her in costume the entire time. By the time we got to the party she was loving it! She was dancing and twirling around in her tutu! She hung out by the ice bucket playing in the ice pretty much the entire night until she realized she could reach the dessert table where I noticed her grab four kinds of desserts. I quickly go and gently take the desserts and give her a little piece and then proceed to eat the remaining pieces...I couldn't throw them away!

The Average Joe's from the movie Dodge Ball!


4 Shoutouts!:
Awesome costumes! You should have gotten a baby one for Hayley!
Ahh, I love her costume, so cute!!
Oh, so cute all of you. Glad you had fun. Love, Grammie Ross
Love the costumes!!! Congrats on the baby girl!!!!
Post a Comment