We had a great day at the pumpkin patch! The weather was perfect and the animals were very friendly! Hayley starting to be at such perfect age for these things. She had so much fun feeding the animals, but wasn't too sure what she should do when they got too close to her. Some animals weren't caged up and loved the little kids because their hands were right at their level for eating! She loved the big corn barrels that they could play in, but I wasn't a big fan of the corn everywhere! I was still finding corn in her diaper later that night!
oh look!
Off to search for the perfect pumpkin!
I'm so confused...which one do I pick?
FOUND IT!

Showing off her perfect pumpkins on our porch!

5 Shoutouts!:
Gonna miss you for Halloween this year! Trick or Treat!
Hayley Paige you are so cute!!! Precious photos.Love, Grammie Ross
So adorable!!
Cute pics...I miss taking my girls to the pumpkin patch!!! :-)
Hayley is always so well dressed... and accessorized :)
Post a Comment