Sunday, October 17, 2010

Shafted Already

Poor baby #2 is already getting the shaft. I'm 17 weeks pregnant and by this time I think I had about a dozen posts about my pregnancy with Hayley.

This pregnancy started off as bad as Hayleys did:( It was awful! I was so tired and couldn't leave the house because I was so sick. It was going to be a long 9 months. Thankfully around 13/14 weeks I turned a corner and feel much better. I still get sick, but it's not everyday like it was with Hayley and it's usually just at night.

I can't believe that this week we find out if it's a boy or a girl. I wish I could say that I have a gut feeling, but nope...got nothing! The only thing is that this is a somewhat different pregnancy than with Hayley so part of me thinks boy, but all pregnancies are different so you just never know.

17 weeks!

Hayley giving her little brother/sister a kiss!

6 Shoutouts!:

Julie said...

So exciting!! Cant wait to hear what the new baby Robers is!!!

grammieross said...

Good Luck! Looking forward to the news. I know he or she will be beautiful and so loved. Love, Grammie Ross

late4game said...

Paige, you look awesome. Can't wait to find out. No preference...just healthy and happy!!!

Ali C. said...

I know...trying to do the same things with number 2 that you did with number 1 is difficult and full of GUILT! Can't wait for your phone call!

The Monroes said...

love the pic of Hayley giving her bro/sister a kiss! Can't wait to hear what the baby is!

cari said...

Love the purple...you look great!!!