@ michelle...lol you know me so well, but to be 100% honest with you I took about 10. I wasn't even going to take any. My friend wanted to take some of her newborn so I was testing the lighting and to see if there were shadows. Abigail wanted to model and I took about 100 of her and when she was done Hayley started to lay down on the blanket like abigail was...it was the cutest thing!!!
2 Shoutouts!:
Those are such cute pictures! Fess up...how many did you have to take to get 5 good ones?!
@ michelle...lol you know me so well, but to be 100% honest with you I took about 10. I wasn't even going to take any. My friend wanted to take some of her newborn so I was testing the lighting and to see if there were shadows. Abigail wanted to model and I took about 100 of her and when she was done Hayley started to lay down on the blanket like abigail was...it was the cutest thing!!!
Post a Comment