We had our 20 week ultrasound this past week and everything looked great. We are so excited to be adding another little girl to our family! I'm so excited for Hayley to have a sister. There is nothing better than a sister and I hope they will be best friends!
I have to admit that I totally thought I was having a boy. I even went out and bought boy clothes and everything. This pregnancy started out the same as Hayley's but took a dramatic turn and I have been feeling great. Far cry from when I was pregnant with Hayley. I haven't been getting sick, I have been eating healthy (no McDonalds for me this time...actually makes me sick), and believe it or not I've been working out several times a week. I was convinced it was a boy! I actually saw that she was girl before the ultrasound tech even said it.
our new family of 4

4 Shoutouts!:
So excited! You could always send those little boy clothes over here :)
Congratulations you guys!! That is great news, Hayley and her little sis are going to have so much fun growing up together, just like you and your sisters :) We are so excited for you!! November can't come fast enough, we are pumped to see you!!
Yay for baby girl! H will love having a little sister and at least she will have one girl to hang out with at girls weekend now!
So happy for all of you and thankful that the baby is well. Hayley is so lucky to have a sister. Love, Grammie Ross
Post a Comment