We had a busy weekend filled with Christmas gatherings. On Friday night, we got all dressed up and went out to a fancy restaurant with some good friends of ours. We had such a great time and don't think we stopped laughing all night. The boys kept us very entertained, especially Hassan and Bill, who broke three wine classes between the two of them. Hassan first broke two and then Bill thought he'd be funny and make fun of Hassan breaking them and then broke one himself!
On Saturday night, the Porters had their annual Christmas party and it was another great night filled with friends. I don't think I stopped eating all night! We changed things up this year and instead of a white elephant gift, we did an ornament exchange. It was so much fun! Never thought people would get so competitive over an ornament :)
the girls
the group with our ornaments
(don't ask why I look like the jolly green giant compared to everyone else)
ashley and I
karin, julia, and I

2 Shoutouts!:
glad you labeled the picture of you and bill. people who actively seek out your blog are really confused at who he is:) love the thrift store maternity dress...looks cute!
seriously, why do you look so big in that picture? did you photoshop yourself in?
Post a Comment