Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas in Colorado

Santa stopped by CO a little early so Hayley could play with her new chair and other presents before we left for Wisconsin

marmie bought the baby a new miracle blanket and hayley thought it was for her and wanted so badly to be wrapped up in it. I tried to explain to her that she can't but she was having none of it! So I did what she wanted...wrapped her up like a little burrito!! Seems like yesterday she fit into that little blanket and now I can only do her upper body. Makes me kinda look forward to wrapping up a new little burrito soon :)


love the look of excitement on her face! she loves her legos (thanks marmie)!!

daddy just dumped them all out...she was in heaven!!

thanks daddy for all my presents. I love you!

helping mommy open presents

0 Shoutouts!: