Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a great trip to Wisconsin to celebrate Christmas with the Robers family. We had a great week filled with lots of laughs and memories, but could've done without the stomach flu that spread like wildfire throughout the family. Bill and I kinda feel a little guilty because we think we may have brought it with us. The day before we left, Bill and I were pretty much on bed rest except to go to the bathroom. We made it to Wisconsin and then 2 days later the rest of the family started dropping like flies. I don't think it was us, but if it was we are very sorry :(


Hayley loved being around all of her cousins...I don't think they ever left her alone :) They were always playing with her and taking care of her. Such a nice break for mommy! She had so much fun playing with them and entertaining them with all her silly antics. She also had a lot of fun playing with Andrew. She spent most of the week coloring...I don't know where this addiction came from but she LOVES to color.


So excited Santa found me!


checking out my goods

Growing up, Grandma Polly always gave us a present on Christmas Eve...a new pair of pj's. I've continued this tradition with Hayley and here she is showing off her new Elmo pj's. She loves them! I can't get them off of her without her screaming "eelllllmmmoooooooo"!!

all dressed up and ready for church

hayley checking out the manger at church

Christmas 2010

with grammie and papa

all the cousins

opening presents

Cold Duck Toast
(don't ask...it's some sort of wine drink)

Bill and Hayley with Papa and his sister, Imelda

andrew and hayley coloring

hayley loved it when papa would read to her.
she just kept bringing him books and he just kept reading :)

2 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

Jared just started to enjoy coloring. I just bought him some crayons so I think we will try that. He LOVES Elmo too! He goes around saying Elmooo, Elmooo! H looks so sweet in her little church dress. Love her! Glad you guys are feeling better!

cari said...

She looks absolutely precious in her xmas dress!!!