Dear Hayley Paige,
I cannot believe you are 2 years old. This year has gone by so fast! It feels like just yesterday we were celebrating your 1st birthday!
I don't even know where to begin. You have grown so much. This past year has been nothing but fabulous! You are so loving, fun, energetic, and talkative.
You have mastered your colors thanks to daddy who works with you every night. You also have your numbers almost down. You get 5 and 8 confused and sometimes skip 3, but for the most part you can count from 1-10 (I guess I shouldn't say count, but rather recognize). I'll have to get on daddy to work with you on that some more :)
You LOVE to sing. Your favorite is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (or "Dar"). You sing it all day long. My favorite is when you replace things for Twinkle Twinkle, like cereal cereal little star. You will walk around with your dollies and Elmos and sing to them.
You LOVE to talk...just like your momma! Sometimes I think you talk just to hear yourself. You are a riot!! I love listening to you talk. My favorite is when you mix up your verbs. You say "I carry you" and "I push you" when you want to be carried or pushed! You get confused on up/down, on/off, open/closed. It makes it quite frustrating when you want something because you say one thing but you mean the other. You love talking on the phone. You will grab the phone and say "I talk to daddy" and won't stop until I call him so you can talk. You love mommy's new car because it has blue tooth so you can talk to everyone that mommy does!
To say that you love Elmo is an understatement. You are OBSESSED with him. We can get you to do just about anything if we tell you that Elmo is watching you. You also love your dollies! You will feed them, push them around in your stroller, and change their diapers! You recently got a tea set and now will set up tea parties with your dollies.
You're new favorite thing is to "nuggle" with us before naps and bedtime. I think it's a ploy to postpone bedtime...and it works! I will never turn down a "nuggle mommy".
You still love to read. You will grab your books and go read on your pillow pet or set yourself up on the luv sac or couch. You also love to read with daddy at night. You will grab as many books as you can and sit with him and he'll read to you.
We are such a joy to be around and we are so blessed to have you as a part of our family. You bring a smile to our faces everyday! We are so excited for you to become a big sister in a few weeks. You are going to love this baby...maybe a little too much! You love all babies and want to hold them and kiss on them. It doesn't matter where we are if you see a baby you say "hold you baby"!
You are our favorite little girl (for right now!) and we love you more than you will ever know!






2 Shoutouts!:
I think this second year went by way too fast.
Kisses from us!
HP, you are so cute and your marmie loves you so much. When I come for the new baby, we can nuggle all day and all night. I love you.
Post a Comment