Tonight is the last night we will be a family of 3. I actually have bitter-sweet feelings about it. I'm so excited for our new little princess to make her debut, but I'm also sad that I won't be able to be with Hayley every second of the day. She is at such a fun age and I love playing with her, seeing her mind develop, and her imagination grow. I don't think she has any idea about what is going to happen tomorrow. She keeps saying "sissy coming soon" and "I hold sissy," but I don't know how much she really understands.
I cannot wait to hold a precious little newborn and sleep with her right on my chest these first few nights. That said, our lives are about to be turned upside down (especially Hayley's).

4 Shoutouts!:
It's the hardest and weirdest feeling, the night before you have your second baby. You will do fantastic.
We love you!
Your girls are so lucky to have you as their mommy. You and Bill are going to be amazing parents to two little princesses!
It is truly an amazing experience to watch our little babies become the 'big' sibling. My heart melts watching them interact and it will be exciting watching their relationship grow. So excited for you and sending lots of love your way!!
We are praying for you. Hayley will be a sweet big sister. God bless all of you.xoxo Grammie Ross
Post a Comment