Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baby Shower Lunch

I know I have said this a million times, but I really have the most amazing friends here in Colorado. Today they threw me a wonderful baby shower. Thank you to everyone who came...it was such a great day and so nice to enjoy lunch with no kids :)


Karin * Me * Julia

Krista * Me * Julia

Karin made her a quilt!

Jessica * Sierra * Abby * Karin * Cyndi * Laurie
Jenny * Krista * Me * Julia

5 Shoutouts!:

grammieross said...

Wow! I'll say you have wonderful friends. How very nice of them to throw you a shower. The quilt is beautiful. This new litle creation is one lucky little girl. We're praying for you.

Michelle Wing said...

Good thing you wore your Spanx, it totally pays off in those pictures. :) Don't forget about your amazing friends in CA that would love to party with you if you were here.

late4game said...

Quilt is awesome. Maybe it will motivate me!! After doll clothes, of course.

The Naves said...

You look great and so wonderful they planned such a nice luncheon. I can't wait to see photos of this little one.

Anonymous said...

Now I feel redundant because of FB...but seriously, you do have the best friends! You are such a lucky girl! it looked like a beautiful day!