Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ainsley Evelyn Robers




Ainsley Evelyn Robers
March 13, 2011
1:16 pm
20 inches

She was born on what would have been my Grandma Polly 92nd birthday and she has the middle name of my Grandma Agnes. Couldn't ask for a better combination.

She is just perfect! Delivery was super quick. I thought my 20 min of pushing with Hayley was quick, but this put that to shame. I think I pushed for a total of 2 minutes. Now if only pregnancy was easy as delivery for me I'd give the Duggers a run for their money!

These nights in the hospital are my favorite. I just let her lay on my chest and soak her up. She's been asleep pretty much since she's been born.

10 Shoutouts!:

Julie said...

Congratulations!!!! So happy for all of you!

Ali C. said...

What a wonderful way to end that pregnancy! She is perfect! Can't wait to Skype with her :)

grammieross said...

So happy for all of you. Her birth, the date, her middle name for Grandma Agnes just perfect. Congratulations and God Bless. Love, Grammie Ross

cari said...

I can't wait to get my hands on her in a few weeks :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I see a new set of socks in the future - BIG SIS & LIL SIS. Love to alls y'all and a big Texas hug.
Love, Andrew's Gma

Michelle Wing said...

I can't wait to meet her next month! I'm going to steal her one night so we can snuggle.

Sandy said...

Congratulations you guys! What a beautiful baby girl, and what a beautiful name ;) SO happy for you, and can't wait to meet her :)

Shalyse said...

oh Paige...she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU..you are a family of four!! two little beauties to nuzzle on...sounds pretty perfect to me!! :-)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

She is just so beautiful!!! Way to give birth like a rock star!!! :) I didn't know she was born on Grandma Polly's birthday! That is incredible! Henry and Ainsley are exactly one month apart! Keep the pictures coming!

Kirsten said...

Cheers to you and your family! Those two little girls of yours are going to have so much fun!