We had such a fun week in California. As always it went by way too fast. Hayley loved playing with all her cousins and was a hot mess everyday because she was so exhausted from playing all day long.
Kelsey and I took a trip to San Diego to see Candace's new house. It is absolutely amazing and I had been wanting to see it. It was so beautiful and the backyard is awesome! I don't think we saw the kids the entire time we were there. The highlight was the zip line into the pool and if the water was warm enough I would've done it in a heartbeat! Hayley loved swimming and did not want to get out! The only downside is no TV...I mean seriously who doesn't have TV? We all sat on the couch and played words with friends with each other :)
having fun in the pool
with meme
me, kelsey, candace
she finally figured out her swim vest. it's so nice not having to be in the pool with her and having her cling to me the entire time!
hanging out with Braylen
all the kids!
hayley and ethan

ainsley and addison
lauren on the zip line
story time with Marmie
Hannah, Kate, and Meghan giving Ainsley some love!

2 Shoutouts!:
ummm...Ainsley and Addison look like twins! No joke.
Glad you had a fun time. Give H a kiss from us!
Are the parents' of those babies okay with them laying on that particular blanket?? :-)
Post a Comment