We had such a great Father's Day! The girls and I are so lucky to have Bill. He is an amazing daddy.
We started the day off with church and then headed to "Springs Spree," a Colorado Springs fair. We had a great time and Hayley loved riding the kiddie rides. A tiger sanctuary had a booth with a baby tiger that we could hold. We decided to do it. I started off holding the little tiger, but she was pretty active and starting growling and I started freaking out!! The handler said that's common and she wouldn't hurt me, but I didn't believe them and wanted nothing to do with her. I quickly handed her off to Bill and took Ainsley. Hayley didn't really know what to think about her. She liked her and was scared all at the same time. I don't think my freak out helped her like the thing any better :) You can see Hayley's very skeptical smile in the picture with the tiger below.
We ended the day with dinner and ice cream with our friends!
daddy with his girls (including Rosie)!
with Ainsley
with Hayley and his new IPad!!!
time for presents!
daddy and hayley before church
with his girls before church
at the fair!
with my favorite girls!
hayley riding the boat

with the baby tiger

hayley waiting for someone to share their ice cream with her!

"abba" and hayley
the daddies with the babies
Jeff and Grant, Joe and Abigail, Bill and Hayley and Ainsley

1 Shoutouts!:
That tiger is awesome! I would have jumped at the chance to snuggle with her! H and A are adorable and Happy Father's Day Bill!
Post a Comment