Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland while I was in CA and being the great mom I am I left my 2 year old at home with Elizabeth and enjoyed the day without her! I felt kinda bad since she's really into the princesses now, but quickly got over it as we walked through a busy main street, and waited in lines for hours. Needless to say I was excited I didn't have to wory about entertaining her :)

It was a fun day filled with lots of memories. Most of the time Kelsey and I were trying to work the system and get as many baby swap passes as we could! I think we hit an all time record high. The big girls had a great time and the babies were perfect! Ainsley's first ride was the Little Mermaid, which was a really cute ride, but don't think it's worth the 2 hour wait!

She was tired after a full day of fun!

Melissa was in town so we met up with her. It was such a sweet surprise!

Grandma Nancy with Ainsley and Marmie with Addison

Kelsey and I had the best seats for the parade. We parked ourselves in the front row on the bench!

just hanging out

Ainsley's 1st trip!

On her 1st ride. Not a happy camper that I woke her up...but I wasn't going to miss this after waiting 2 hrs in line :)

finally to the front of the Little Mermaid. Cute ride, but don't think it's worth the 2 hr wait!

me and kate!

3 Shoutouts!:

kkp1220 said...

Hayley will NOT remember;-0 You made a good decision. It was a blast, miss you!!

Michelle Wing said...

You and Kelsey look like twins in that picture!!

cari said...

so much fun!! did you ever get your banana??