Monday, June 13, 2011

copy cat

Hayley is into copying everything I do! She had a MAJOR meltdown at the airport security last week when they wouldn't let her take Rosie through the metal detector like I take Ainsley. It was the worst I've ever seen...kicking, screaming, crying on the ground saying "I hold Rosie like you hold sissy". I mean seriously TSA she is a 2 year old girl with a doll, not a terrorist! The poor doll has a missing foot...you can look up her leg to see that she's not hiding any explosives!!

And she loves to nurse Rosie too, but lately she is insisting that she us my nursing cover. This is always fun when I'm trying to use it and she screams that Rosie is hungry and needs to eat too!

4 Shoutouts!:

late4game said...

Missing my girls!!!

bob & nancy said...

Get out the sewing machine and make her a nursing cover-up. -- problem solved! Looking forward to Bass Lake! Love, Grammy Nancy

cari said...

:-) If only she could use the ipod to play 'words' like mommy does while she is nursing :0)

Anonymous said...

I have NEVER EVER seen anything cuter!!!!!!