On February 29, 2008 Courtney declared to us all via her blog (http://www.crazyrosshouse.blogspot.com/) that she was going to keep Bessie (her car) clean. She wasn't going to allow her kids to eat in it and she was going to clean up her shopping (return) bags, extra clothes, diet coke cups, Wendy's chili containers, Bagel bags, receipts, and school papers (mind you she only works 1 day a week).
I am here to announce that she has FAILED...and FAILED MISERABLY. You are all thinking, well it's been 4 months, it was bound to happen. WRONG....I've been meaning to update you all for months and today Candace, my bff, and I entered her in Parenting's "Messy Car" contest. Here are the pictures I submitted. I think clean Bessie lasted 3 hours.
Robers Out!

6 Shoutouts!:
What would Courtney do without sisters like you. That is sooo funny. I can't believe that you actually entered her into a contest. That is funny. You guys are AWESOME!!!!
You are too funny. I am shocked they have a contest like that. Let us know how it goes:)
WOW!! I needed that, I thought my car was bad!!!
You kill me... however, that is a fair warning to all who make proclomations on you blogs... I'm one of them.
Oh my gosh, she so needs to win that contest! That is the messiest car I have ever seen! lol :) too funny :)
I'm with Kim - I'm so thankful for this post... you should see my car - it's a minivan and I call it our extra apartment!
Post a Comment