It's been an ongoing joke with a few of my friends that I'm going to go to Colorado and come back a tree hugger who wears Teva's. So, we were in Vail this past weekend and what's taking place? The TEVA games! It was just about the funniest thing ever! These games were actually PRETTY cool. They were kind of like the XGames, but more of the outdoors type (if that makes any sense). One of the coolest competitions was the extreme kayak. These people were CRAZY...doing flips and "cartwheels" in their kayaks in FREEZING cold water with super fast rapids. You have to see the video...I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it myself.
At the Teva Games
The View...isn't it just beautiful!
Robers Out!
Robers Out!

3 Shoutouts!:
The view is very pretty, but there's snow and it's June.
WOW! That is beautiful. How far is your new house from Vail?
I can't wait to visit... it looks beautiful!
Post a Comment