I then went with Candace to get her hair cut. She was donating her hair to Locks of Love and needed her BFF for moral support! She has been letting her hair grow for so long now and wanted a change for the summer. She looks so good with her new look. WAY more hip! It's going to look good with the new aviators too!
**her before picture**
**mallory missing her mommy's big moment...she was passed out in the waiting area**
**the new Candace**
During all the excitement, I get a text from my friend Jessica to see if I wanted to go to Brad Paisley concert....um let me think about it YEAH! I love him and had just said that morning (when here was an article in the paper) that I wish I was going. He was AWESOME! Sad to report that I did not win the "text of the night," and I entered all of them. Regardless, we had a blast. We had AMAZING seats, sitting right behind VIP which included his wife Kimberly, Jason Alexander (aka George), and a few guys from SNL. Thanks Jessica for a great night and thinking about me when you had an extra ticket!
This is as close as we get to Brad
BRAD PAISLEY
Robers Out!

10 Shoutouts!:
Man, you are always getting hooked up with great concert seats.
I AM LAUGHING B/C I WAS AT THE OC SWAP MEET ON SATURDAY TOO! AND THE CONCERT LOOKED SUPER FUN!!!
ok...LOVE those glasses. Pick me us some, I'll send you $10 and you can make 3 bucks out of the deal! :-)
and that concert...I hear he is THE best in concert! what a fun weekend! :-)
How do you get so lucky??? You always have the best seats and get to see all the great country concerts. It sounded like a great weekend.
Okay, I'm jealous again about the concert. I too saw him on the front page of the newspaper. I love a good country concert.
Sounds like a fun weekend. I can't believe you and your concerts. I wish I got seats like that. Your sisters hair looks cute.
I can't wait until you have kids and have more to complain about like the rest of us:)Never mind... I have to live vicariously through someone!
You so rock the aviators! I hope CO brings you as much fun as CA.
The glasses are great and go perfect with Candace's hair!!! That concert looked super fun too!!
Also, I agree with Jeana that we enjoy your blog because you get to do all those "fun" things that we have to plan for weeks! Lucky you!
Love your new patriotic template!
Post a Comment