I'll go ahead and assume you mean he's the cutest boy you've ever seen other than your own godson! (Sorry Jackson but I'm a little biased. You are pretty cute though!)
Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog! I LOVE yours too, it's so cute! so do you guys live in CO? My hubby and I lived there for 2 summers when we got married. we worked on a Dude Ranch-we absolutely LOVE CO. and we've been to Vail a few times too-beautiful. I am ticked you missed Ryan too...he's HOT! :-)
you are too cute! I'll be checking back if you don't mind! :-)
5 Shoutouts!:
I'll go ahead and assume you mean he's the cutest boy you've ever seen other than your own godson! (Sorry Jackson but I'm a little biased. You are pretty cute though!)
what about your bff???
You are too sweet, Paige! He loved you. He told me on the ride home. Thanks again for watching him for me. : )
Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog! I LOVE yours too, it's so cute! so do you guys live in CO? My hubby and I lived there for 2 summers when we got married. we worked on a Dude Ranch-we absolutely LOVE CO. and we've been to Vail a few times too-beautiful.
I am ticked you missed Ryan too...he's HOT! :-)
you are too cute! I'll be checking back if you don't mind! :-)
Hey, I know that little man. He is one of my cutest nephews!!!
Post a Comment