Bill and I made it safely to Wyoming and are so excited to see the sights. We're hitting up the 2 National Parks, Grand Teton and Yellowstone. My goal is to get caught in a "bear jam," where they have to close down the road because there are bears crossing it. I promise to have lots of stories and pictures for you!
I'm hoping to see lots of these...
The Grand Tetons
I'm hoping to see Wyoming's version of a traffic jam!
Robers Out!

5 Shoutouts!:
What the heck are you doing in Wyoming??/ Are you ever home? It seems like each time I read your blog you are doing something fun and exciting. Do you have a job, responsibilities????? J/K, I'm just jealous! Travel and do all that fun stuff now while you can!
don't knock wyoming...that's funny...city girl leaves confines of nordstroms to visit wildlife.
Wow, you are the traveler. Did you take those pictures? It sure is beautiful there.
Paige you are always on the go. I miss all the traveling and side trips we did before kids. Do as many as you can now. Sounds like fun. I can't wait for pictures.
The one thing I miss most is traveling... do as much as you can before you know what!!!!
Post a Comment