Monday, July 21, 2008

Girls Night!

Michelle, Ali, Michelle and I at Mary's



Michelle, Me, Ali, Michelle, and Karla (Karla couldn't make it to dinner, but she met up with us later)

This year, we had to change girls weekend into girl night. With weddings and babies our lives just keep getting busier and busier. We all met up and went to Mary's, which is my FAVORITE place to eat. I make sure I go there everytime I'm up north. Besides my friends, it's the only thing that I miss from college. It's always so good to see everyone and catch up.



Robers Out!

7 Shoutouts!:

Anonymous said...

Yay for girls night!!! We are a pretty cute group :)

Shalyse said...

Girls nights are THE BEST!!! cute friends :-)

Jeana said...

That is so awesome that you keep that tradition!!!

caxline said...

I'm so confused...I thought you went up north for something VERY IMPORTANT...you went up there for a night out with the girls? You left mom and dad in their mourning period for that? You are soooo out of the inheritance. I have no idea what I am going to do with all the diamonds courtney and I will be getting!

Michelle Wing said...

I miss you already. Candace: It was VERY important that she come and see me and her newest godson Andrew! I do agree that you should get a few more diamonds though since you were around to comfort Rich and Peggy on the loss of Diamond.

Anonymous said...

Hi Paige,
Sorry I missed you but I got confused and went to your other favorite spot-Northstar. I know what you mean about Mary's. It was one of the first places we went when we were visiting from Texas and now it is a Friday tradition. Looking forward to seeing you in October.
Love, Linda

The Stiles Family said...

Oh, I miss Mary's. I spent a lot of time there. They have the best food. What a fun weekend you had seeing everyone.