Sorry for the lack of posts, but I caught some sort of bug from my family and its kicking my butt. I have been confined to my bed for the past 3 days and haven't eaten anything. It's a great kickoff to a summer diet. Whoever needs a little summer diet kickoff, come hang out with me! The worst part is that we have company in town all the way from Minnesota to see our new house, spend some time with us, and experience the 4th of July CO style. Bill set up a day at the zoo today with a private tour (I swear he has connections everywhere) and I couldn't even go. They got to see animals up close and personal and even feed them. I'm so sad I couldn't join in, I would have loved that! Anyways, I can't even believe that I have energy to blog right now. I hope that's a sign that I'm getting better.
I have received some requests for more pictures from Yellowstone and our house. I promise to do it as soon as I get some more energy! We just got blinds installed today so we can sleep in tomorrow and not have the sun wake us up...YEAH!
I hope everyone has a great 4th of July and sees lots of FIREWORKS!
I have received some requests for more pictures from Yellowstone and our house. I promise to do it as soon as I get some more energy! We just got blinds installed today so we can sleep in tomorrow and not have the sun wake us up...YEAH!
I hope everyone has a great 4th of July and sees lots of FIREWORKS!
Robers Out!

12 Shoutouts!:
I was getting worried!!! My favorite friend, self obessessed blogger was not blogging...what was wrong! I am so sorry that you are so sick. I hope it passes soon.
SUPER cute pic of you and the sis'! Love Candance hair, just did the same thing myself:)
Bummer...hope you feel better soon!
I hope you feel better soon. And I'm serious about the 11th. Not sure if your in town. It would be fun and there will be so many people there it would be a big deal. Plus, you did get an invite and you would finally be able to meet in person.
I want that picture
glad you are feeling better
Are you kidding me. You stalk my blog. LOL. I do feel a bit special because it's on the list with 2 other good ones.
Are you sure it is not morning (or all day for some people) sickness????
I was getting a little worried that you hadn't posted in a while. Hope you feel better soon and glad you got back on the blog!!! Happy 4th of July!!!!
Hope you are feeling better. We need to get together when you are back in town.
I think you are allergic to Colorado...move back home with mom and dad! You need some Cerritos sunshine!
Candace, if she gets sick again like this, you can have her move to San Diego with you. You'd send her back to Colorado quickly.
Bill
I hope you are feeling better!!
Post a Comment