Now add 12 hours per day of studying and you get what Bill was doing the past 2 months.This was early in his studying days. He's not so happy now.
2 months and lots of long hours of studying the time has come. Bill takes the Colorado Bar this Tuesday and Wednesday. Yes, it's a 2 day test...better than California which is a 3 day test. I wanted to take this opportunity to wish him good luck and to have all of you wish him good luck. Please leave a comment for Bill and for those of you who just stalk us...leave a comment as well. I want him going into the test with lots of well wishes!
Bill, I know you will pass with flying colors and you'll wish you didn't study as hard as you did. I'm so proud of you and know you will do EXCELLENT!
GOOD LUCK BILL!

32 Shoutouts!:
Good Luck Bill!
We all wish you the best of Luck.
You're like a human google. I'm sure you will do fantastic. Good Luck. By Paige a present when you pass.
I'll be thinking happy testing thoughts! Good luck!!
good luck bill!
Good Luck Bill!
Oh...wait...
Bill
Good luck! At least as a CPA, I only got professionally hazed once - you poor lawyers have to get hazed every time you want to practice in a different state. Best of luck!!!
Good luck! Hopefully you get your results sooner than the CA Bar Exam hehe :)
Good Luck!!!
You will be fine and when you are done your wife can make something crafty with those books.
Keep us posted.
Kelsey
Since you've already passed in CA, I'm not sure if I should wish you good luck or not!!!! Oh well, I guess I have to be a good sport. Seriously, good luck, Bill. I know you will do great. You could teach the darn thing--probably in all 50 states. I'll say a prayer for you. It never hurts to have God on your side!!! Love you.
Go get 'em Bill!
Stalker Weber
Jenn C. says...Good Luck. You'll do great.
You don't need luck. You're going to kill it! : )
Inasmuch as you have the Robers genes, it should not be a problem BUT, just in case, you will be in our thoughts and prayers as always. Love you, MOM and DAD
Good luck Bill.
Good luck to the husband of my favorite blog to "stalk" !!
What... I'm the 17th post!!! You are getting way too popular!! Knock em' dead, Bill!!!!
Good Luck!!! I'm sure you'll do great.
Good Luck Bill!!
Best of luck, Bill!! We know you will "rock the bar"!
Love,
Rick, Randi, Kate and Liz
Good luck Bill. Even if you don't pass, you'll still be pimpy!;)
Billy- Best of luck. I know you'll do great! Will be thinking of you...
Good Luck. You'll do great. Just think in 2 days it will all be over.
Good luck Bill we'll be thinking about you!
Good luck, Bill! We know you'll do great!:)
Katy and CJ
best of luck!!
-your stalker from texas
Wow... you've got lots of support :)...good luck with your tests!!!
Good luck!!! Eat a good breakfast (that's what we tell all our students before a big test:))
I am sure you will do great!!!!
I agree with the human google comment. Good luck Bill, not that you will need it,but it can't hurt!!!
WOW, I think that Bill Wins the most comments to one post. Again Good Luck.
Good luck, Bill. Nothing like having the whole blogger community awaiting your test scores... no pressure.
Thank you to all for the well-wishes. The test is over, and now I must wait until the middle of October for the results. The waiting game begins!
Post a Comment