When I arrived in Colorado Springs, Bill surprised me with a housewarming gift. Now, we may not have a couch to sit on, but we do have a 52 in TV! I can't wait till fall when all the new shows start!
You need to have an online housewarming:) send out e-vites and register at Potterybarn and William-Sonoma:) We can cyber celebrate and get you a housewarming gift!
6 Shoutouts!:
I think he is just trying to bribe you so you'll stay in CO!
it's sad that the t.v. looks small against that huge space!!! You guys are like mom and dad...you'll have a 52 inch t.v. in the bedroom soon.
You need to have an online housewarming:) send out e-vites and register at Potterybarn and William-Sonoma:) We can cyber celebrate and get you a housewarming gift!
What a nice surprise. Can't wait to see it in person : )
Love the new t.v.
Who cares about the couch....now you can watch all your shows on lawn chairs
Post a Comment