Dear Hayley Paige,
I am holding back tears as I write this. I can't believe how fast you are growing up. Each day is a new day and you are learning so much! I love experiencing all the little things with you. You are starting to develop a little personality and you are just so happy!
You are such a daddy's girl...you just sit and stare at him whenever he is in your vicinity. To this day he is the only one that can make you laugh and smile. You hear his voice and immediately turn in his direction when he speaks.
You are really starting to like your exersaucer and johnny jumper! You are still fascinated by your hands...Daddy and I just watch you stare at them and move them...it's just too funny. You haven't found your feet yet, but just today while you were sitting up on the couch you looked at them a little funny, so I'm guessing any day now. You still LOVE your playmat. You could lay there for hours and just laugh and play with your animals. I feel guilty sometimes because you lay there so long, but you really do enjoy it.
You are such an amazing little sleeper...I like to say that it's my reward for hard time you gave me while you were "cooking" in my belly! You sleep from 7:30-6:30 give or take a 1/2 hour and you take two 2+ hour naps a day. I couldn't ask for a better baby. I'm taking full advantage now because I know that my next child will be a total nightmare.
You made your first trip to Wisconsin to meet grandma and grandpa and showed them what a good little girl you were. They just loved you to pieces and couldn't get enough of you. You bought them a camera so they could skype with us and see you as much as they want!
This month I took you to swim lessons and you actually enjoyed them. I saw lots of smiles on your face; you loved when mommy would sing you the songs and you also loved to jump in! We're still working on enjoying baths:) You have stopped screaming but still give me a look that says "get me out of here, lady!" I'm hoping that once you can start sitting up you can get in there and play with your toys.
I am holding off on solids for as long as I can, but I don't think you'll let me for much longer. Everytime I eat something in front of you, you just stare at me. I'm just not ready for the feeding process or the mess and I'm enjoying nursing you (did that just come out of my mouth?), so I figured I can hopefully get another few weeks from you.
I continue to be amazed at what a wonderful, happy, healthy, beautiful baby you are. You are such a blessing to our family and we thank God every morning that we get to see your smiling face.
You are such a daddy's girl...you just sit and stare at him whenever he is in your vicinity. To this day he is the only one that can make you laugh and smile. You hear his voice and immediately turn in his direction when he speaks.
You are really starting to like your exersaucer and johnny jumper! You are still fascinated by your hands...Daddy and I just watch you stare at them and move them...it's just too funny. You haven't found your feet yet, but just today while you were sitting up on the couch you looked at them a little funny, so I'm guessing any day now. You still LOVE your playmat. You could lay there for hours and just laugh and play with your animals. I feel guilty sometimes because you lay there so long, but you really do enjoy it.
You are such an amazing little sleeper...I like to say that it's my reward for hard time you gave me while you were "cooking" in my belly! You sleep from 7:30-6:30 give or take a 1/2 hour and you take two 2+ hour naps a day. I couldn't ask for a better baby. I'm taking full advantage now because I know that my next child will be a total nightmare.
You made your first trip to Wisconsin to meet grandma and grandpa and showed them what a good little girl you were. They just loved you to pieces and couldn't get enough of you. You bought them a camera so they could skype with us and see you as much as they want!
This month I took you to swim lessons and you actually enjoyed them. I saw lots of smiles on your face; you loved when mommy would sing you the songs and you also loved to jump in! We're still working on enjoying baths:) You have stopped screaming but still give me a look that says "get me out of here, lady!" I'm hoping that once you can start sitting up you can get in there and play with your toys.
I am holding off on solids for as long as I can, but I don't think you'll let me for much longer. Everytime I eat something in front of you, you just stare at me. I'm just not ready for the feeding process or the mess and I'm enjoying nursing you (did that just come out of my mouth?), so I figured I can hopefully get another few weeks from you.
I continue to be amazed at what a wonderful, happy, healthy, beautiful baby you are. You are such a blessing to our family and we thank God every morning that we get to see your smiling face.
We love you so much Hayley, buggy, hayhay, h-bomb, chubbawubba!
Love,
Mommy

8 Shoutouts!:
Wow, Can't believe Lil Bill is 5 months!!
Can't wait to see you;-)
It's been 5 months already?! I can't wait to see you and Hayley in two weeks. Andrew wants to see his girlfriend.
Paige, she is such a happy beautiful little girl!!! She is quite the dresser too, always looking so cute ;) Can't believe she is 5 months already!!!
That letter sounds EXACTLY like what is going on with J. Weird. LOVES his daddy like nothing else. Tolerates me when he's Daddy's not home. Want to love on that girl in 2 weeks. Can't wait!
I always panic when I see your 5 month letter-that means I have to write mine in 10 days! H is such a cutie and has grownn so much this last month. Can't wait to meet her!
She is getting so big!!! I love how chubby she is!
You're going to be a mess when you write her 1 year letter! So neat she'll be able to go back and read these one day...very cool! She's a cutie!
It was so nice to meet her in person. She's so cute.
Post a Comment