Hayley is 5 months old and already been to 4 different states and on 6 plane flights...if only she knew all the cool things she was seeing and doing:) We made it to California and have hit the ground running. The compound is full of kids and lacks piece and quiet, but such is life as a kollen, right? Hayley has been such a trooper and contines to be her perfect self with her sleeping and napping routine. I was worried that she would get thrown off with the time change or just start acting up to make a liar out of me, but she has proven me wrong and is actually sleeping better.



We got together with my friend Kelli from college and met her 2 little kids. Her little girl Juliette who is just 2 weeks younger than Hayley is just about the cutest thing ever...2nd to Hayley of course:)




We got together with my friend Kelli from college and met her 2 little kids. Her little girl Juliette who is just 2 weeks younger than Hayley is just about the cutest thing ever...2nd to Hayley of course:)
Kate is obssessed with babies and just loves "baby hayley paige". She constantly wants to be around her and hold her...now if only she new how to change a diaper:)

7 Shoutouts!:
is that a Juicy sweat suit for Hayley? LOVE IT!
bill's obviously not checking your writing, it's peace not piece:)
I'm glad you are having fun! Can't wait to see you and the princess in 5 days!!
Yay! I am glad you are here. Can't wait to see you next week.
OMG, Paige! She's getting so big and cute, cute, cute! I've got to try to get over to that Kollen compound and squeeze that chubby girl!
Kate is about the same size as Haley! She's getting so big! I love how she's smiling in almost every picture!
Paige~
Can't believe how big she is getting. I love the pics with Kate!!
Post a Comment