I have been dreading today for a long time, but it was time...Hayley got her 1st taste of "solid" food, rice cereal. As expected, she didn't quite know what to do. She didn't spit it out at first, but just kinda of gave us a look like "what on earth is this?" I spent some time making sweet potatoes, squash, and zucchini and freezing them, which I'll introduce in a week or two. For now I'm just going to stick to rice cereal...it's about all I can handle. It's so weird that I'm feeding her with a spoon and before I know it she'll want to be feeding herself.
What's this thing for?
I have no idea what's about to happen!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 Shoutouts!:
J hated the taste of it after about 2 days. Then I put some smashed banana in it and what a difference! Try that if she decides she hates it! She is adorable eating it though!
Look at those beautiful eyes adoring her daddy as he feeds her. "Whatever you want, daddy" Looks like fun!!
so cute. . . looks like she definitely started to love it and couldn't wait for more!
I love the picture of her first taste! Adorable!
The love she has for the Daddy is precious! :)
that pic of her not sure about the cereal is hysterical ;) I love that look on their face like what on earth is this?! What a big girl now ;) She is so darn cute!!! Enjoy the mess!!!! ;)
Perhaps you should see if she likes milkshakes!!
aww, so cute! I always liked mixing in new foods with cereal to make it easier. :)
I love the look she's giving Bill! So cute!
Post a Comment