We had such a great week at Bass Lake. Hayley was awesome and such a trooper. I can't wait till next year when she'll be a little bit older, although next year will be much harder with her being mobile. She went on the boat a few times and played with her cousins all day. The water was a little too cold to allow her to swim so she just played on the back step of the boat! I always look forward to this trip and get sad when it's over:(
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 Shoutouts!:
love the pictures of them in their life vests, it cracks me up!! ;) looks like you guys had a great time, cute pics!!! Hayley is getting so big, i can't wait to meet her!!! such a cutie!!! :)
So much fun! Love all the pics of the babies together.
I'm in the car on the way home from the lake on dad's verizon signal!
Love all the pics from the lake. You all look like you had so much fun. All the kids are getting so big. Watch out next year for little Hayley!
what a great experience for all of the kids. What a treasure!!! Love the pictures
Very Cute all the kiddies. But I LOVE poo Hayley and Meghan in their little life vests. Could they breathe????
Family vacations are so fun. I love how little she is in the life vest. She's trying to peek out of the top.
Post a Comment