Thursday, July 17, 2008

Family Fun!

Bill's parents came to the Springs this past weekend. They drove out from Wisconsin (yes, they're crazy!), with a stop in Iowa to visit their daughter, Jodi's, family, including watching Jodi's son, Eric, play in a Little League All-Star game. They packed up their van with Bill's "stuff," so I can hardly wait to see what new things we have for our house! If Mitzi's anything like my mom, she brought all his junk that she's been storing for the past 33 years. I'm sure I'll have fun going through it all deciding what to keep and what to "relocate" to a new home via eBay or Craigslist.



Unfortunately, I wasn't there, but this just fit in their schedule better than any other time. I'm sure they'll be back soon, when I am there. As usual, Bill was a great host. They golfed 2 days, went to the Olympic Training Center, went downtown, and took in a Sky Sox game (I think these games are Bill's new favorite things to do). They had a great time and we are anxiously awaiting their next trip out.



At the Sky Sox game


Bill with his mommy and daddy


Ig and Mitzi golfing at windy Kings Deer


Robers Out!

1 Shoutouts!:

The Stiles Family said...

There is something about parents not wanting to store things after a certain age. Hopefully, Bill will let you relocate items. That is never successful in my house with Kevin or Mallory.