Along with my mom and Courtney, I am on Destroyer Duty. Kelsey is up in San Francisco shopping, getting facials and massages, eating out, drinking wine (you get the point)! My mom put them to bed with the door open (Kaelyn will not let you close it) and their bedroom TV on so loud (I swear my mom & dad are both going deaf). I'm walking by and the announcers start talking about JJ..."When's JJ coming back?" "We need to see JJ back on the mound?" Where's JJ?" I then hear Lauren and Kaelyn talking and I went in to tell them to be quiet and go night night. Lauren precedes to ask me, "Where's JJ?" I tell them that daddy's working. She then says, "I need to see JJ?" LOL!! She must have heard the announcers talking about him! Guess you had to be there because I thought it was pretty funny:)
Robers Out!

1 Shoutouts!:
Those two are so smart!
Post a Comment