Tuesday, July 8, 2008

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!



Seriously DeAnna....WTF!?!?!?!
Okay, so I am not one to comment on TV shows, nor do I even watch the bachelorette/bachelor religiously, but I can't help myself with this one. I admit, I do catch it every once in awhile, but always am fascinated by the finales. I feel like I can get caught up pretty easily in those 2 hours. I just finished watching last nights bachelorette and very disappointed in DeAnna's choice. I'm starting to think Brad had it RIGHT. She might be a little crazy!! How could she not choose Jason? I mean, Jesse, he is just so gross. PLUS....could he possibly say the word RAD any more times in the finale? Who uses that word anyway?



Robers Out!

13 Shoutouts!:

The Robin Family said...

I haven't watched the Bachelor in a couple of years because they never work out. So I never got into this one. But what is up with this guys hair?

What happened, you don't stalk me anymore? I putting you on my list. Hope that's okay.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! I was so sad she didn't pick Jason :-(

Jessica said...

OMG I was so bummed she did not pick Jason. There is no way her and Jessie will last!

The Stiles Family said...

I am so with you and his choice of words to communicate. It was driving me crazy. I thought she would have chosen a more sophisticated guy. Good luck to her.

Grady Family said...

Seriously!!! I completely agree! I watched the whole darn season and was so annoyed at the end. I always say I am not going to watch that darn show anymore, but inevitably I get sucked back in. UGH!

Katy said...

Yep, I'm with you!! I was absolutely shocked!! I hope Jason is the next bachelor! :)

Jeana said...

OK, I'm against the grain... I LOVED Jesse. He was "totally" way more sincere, way more genuine, and way more himself than Jason. Jason was a cookie cutter who concentrated on saying the perfect thing all the time! Plus, his eyes were creepy...

Jeana said...

p.s. Jesse was "Rad"

CrazyRossHouse said...

She's a nut!! I am going for Jason. He has 1 kid, I have 2 with 1 on the way. Why wouldn't he want me...Oh wait, I have a husband. I can take care of that. Anything to make Jason feel better.

Grady Family said...

Check this out!
ANother site to stalk!
http://www.deannaandjesse.com/

Shalyse said...

so I am obsessed with this show. watched the whole thing...I was pretty shocked she chose him, but have to admit, kinda ended up liking him toward the end...I wonder if it's gunna work out though??

she couldn't stop sucking on his face in the after show! :-)

Anonymous said...

I was sooooo pissed when she picked him! Jason is hot and a good guy! Not the lame snowboarder with zero personality. They'll be doen in a year!

Anonymous said...

I mean DONE in a year! Duh!