I'M PREGNANT!
I am pregnant (yes, I purposly said "I"). In no way shape or form is Bill pregnant...he has not made the toilet his new best friend...he is not TIRED all day long...his boobs are not "full" (as my OB stated) and hurt like no other...he does not interupt his beauty sleep 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom...his clothes still fit him normally (and if they don't, it's his own fault). So, again, I say that I am pregnant!
WE, on the other hand, are expecting a baby February 23, 2009. WE are excited to add #9 grandchild to the Kollen side and #8 grandchild to the Robers side. He/She I'm sure will still be loved as much as #1, right Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunts and Uncles?
WE, on the other hand, are expecting a baby February 23, 2009. WE are excited to add #9 grandchild to the Kollen side and #8 grandchild to the Robers side. He/She I'm sure will still be loved as much as #1, right Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunts and Uncles?
I couldn't have asked for a better Birthday present!
Robers Out!


34 Shoutouts!:
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations Paige! How exciting!
Paige, I am so happy for you and Bill! What an exciting time in your life. You are going to be an AWESOME mom and I can't wait to here all the details!!!!(even though I usually here them from Kim before you post:)))
Congrats Paige. I too was pregnant on my 30th Birthday (and 31st). You will have to celebrate next year. Now all your sisters are going to be great aunties like you have been!!!
Congratulations!! ( I hope the baby comes on 2/26... it's my birthday, it's a good day!! ) I hope your 2nd trimester brings you much more energy and less toilet visits!! ( I think I might have to add you to my page to make it easier to stalk your baby updates?? )
Oh - HAPPY BIRTHDAY by the way!!
Congrats to you and Bill!! How exciting for everyone!!! Are you going to find out what you are having?
Yeah!!! Congrats and Happy Birthday. I don't do diapers but I will totally buy them some cute clothes
xoxoxo
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so excited for you two. You are going to be a great mom.
Happy 30th Birthday !!!!
That Usdailyreader comment was from me, I forgot to sign out after stalking Summer. Sorry.
Happy Birthday!
Congrats! That is exciting news. Hopefully, you will not have the same "gymboree" problem as your nutty sister.
Congratulations, Paige! Welcome to mommyhood! Good and bad! : )
Congratulations Paige!! (I am Candace's friend/teammate from OSU)- and Yes I stalk your blog as well as anyone that comments!
Congratulations Paige. I think I ratted you out to some people, sorry. #9 won't be as loved as #2 and #6, but I'm sure it'll get a few nice things:) JUST KIDDING. We can't wait to meet the newest little Robers!
PS take your medicine!
Oh, Happy Birthday too!
It this something contagious in your family lately? Is it in the water? Congrats! I'm so excited for you. You two are going to be great parents. And you followed the rule-- New house, new baby!
OMG!!!!!! I am teary eyed for you! Congrats! You guys are going to make amazing parents! WOW!
So happy for you and Bill. Happy Birthday!
I am so excited for you. That is so exciting. I hope you feel better soon.
Yes, the Robers family will be happy to welcome #8--another Ignatius. Particularly if it is a boy! Ignatia?? Many great people are born in February--Bill and his mother. Congratulations--what a surprise!!!
:)...Congrats Paige... I hope you are starting to feel better soon :)..You're going to be an awesome mommy...your sisters can attest to that!! Happy Birthday!!
Congratulations Paige! We are so happy for you!
Carl, Kelli, and Miles Scott
I've been waiting for this post. Wahoo!
Andrew can't wait for little Hank to get here. I'm so happy for you and Bill. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Congratulations! We can't wait for more kids at Bass Lake!!!
Everyone is saying Paige will be a great mom? Hello? Are you all forgetting about what an amazing father I will be? Paige can hardly take care of herself. Now I'll have TWO "children" to take care of (at least?).
Bill
Congratulations Paige. What a wonderful birthday present. I hope you feel so much better when you start your second trimester. I can't wait to read all the blog updates.
Congratulations to Paige and Bill and Happy Birthday, Paige. 30 years ago it was just you and mommy, and now you'll be a mom. I can't wait. I don't like diapers, but I will do them--UGH!! Wish G-ma Polly was 30 years younger. Now I truly think that woman enjoyed changing diapers. Anyway, welcome little Robers to the crazy, loud, opinionated, but love you bigger than the whole wide world Kollen Family.
What wonderful news!! Congrats (to both of you) and happy birthday!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so great!
and Happy Birthday! I don't know you personally but can tell that you guys are going to be great parents!
and I have to tell you that I was laughing when you said "I" am pregnant. I am just like that. I can't stand it when people say "we are pregnant". it just BUGS me!! I AM PREGO...NOT HIM! :-)
Happy birthday again! I am so super excited for you! I know you will be great parents!! :)
Wow Paige! Your blog is becoming as popular as somebody else I know. Congratulations to you and Bill. You will be great parents. Also, Happy 30th Birthday.
Cutest "announcement" ever. Hope you feel better very soon! Congrats and Happy 30th! What an awesome present!!! :-)
-Elizabeth (kelsey's friend)
We are so happy for you guys!!! That is sooo exciting!!! Congratulations!!!! YAY!!!!! "_
Post a Comment