Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our bedroom furniture!

Here are pictures of our new bedroom furniture. I absolutely love it! We had saved our wedding money for this purchase and were so excited the time had come. We had been using his parents old furniture and a dresser that all my sisters and I had used at one point in our lives(the poor thing could barely stand up straight). We upgraded ourselves to a Cal King Bed...I would recommend this to all who have room, it's wonderful. We were in a full bed prior to this and would fight for space. I now have lots of space!

This is my dresser. It has a mirror that goes on top, but we haven't been able to put it up. Maybe Bill and his dad will do it this weekend (hint hint:))

Bill's dresser

Our bed and nightstands! Still looking for a duvet cover. Trying to find ANYTHING cal king in Colorado is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.




Robers Out!

11 Shoutouts!:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Paige and Bill!!

caxline said...

georgous! Do you have internet in Colorado? I know lots of the rural population doesn't have access - so maybe you don't. If you do, try the internet for a cal king duvet cover.

The Robin Family said...

Cal King is the way to go. I can't believe you guys were in a full bed. In order to find a great duvet, I guess you just have to come back to CA.

Grady Family said...

LOVE it!!! SO jealous, we are still using dressers we got when we first moved in together! LOL!

Ali C. said...

I love new furniture. Is there anything new in the guest bedroom for my and Scotty?

Anonymous said...

Very fun. I loved it when Greg and I got our "grownup" furniture.

The Stiles Family said...

Very nice Paige. We are in a queen and I feel cramped. We need to upgrade:)

The Beard Family of 5 said...

I'm SOOOOOO jealous. My husband is 6'4" and wants a Cal King So badly! We actually have a Cal King Comforter on our Queen Bed because we fight for covers too! ( we are using the same furniture I bought with my ex husband 12 years ago )

Anonymous said...

Love the new furniture. We just switched from a queen to a king- big difference! Really, you've been sharing a full... cozy.

Jeana said...

Home, sweet home... we want a cal king SOOO bad!

Anonymous said...

To set the record straight, we had a queen bed before the Cal King. Paige likes to embellish. The queen was fine, but the Cal King is AWESOME!!! (But we did NOT have a "full").

Bill