Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2 Years Ago...

Today Bill and I celebrate our 2 year anniversary and I can't believe how fast time goes by. On one hand it seems like we just met and on the other it seems like it's been 10 years! We had alot of changes this past year with a move,a new job, a purchase of a new home, and a pregnancy. But I think the biggest change is going to happen this year with the birth of our little girl. We don't have a clue what we're getting into and our lives are about to be turned upside down:) We are truely blessed to have each other through this journey called life and I thank God everday for bringing Bill into my life. He is an amazing husband and going to be even a better daddy! I Love You Bill! Happy Anniversary!



13 Shoutouts!:

kkp1220 said...

Happy Day!!! Hope you go to a nice dinner or something to celebrate;-)

xoxo

Sandy said...

Happy Anniversary!! :) Hope you guys have a wonderful day and what an exciting year ahead for you!! Hope you get to go do something fun to celebrate!! :)

Jeana said...

Happy anniversary and Good Luck!;)

cari said...

Go celebrate!! It's the last one before you will have to make arrangesments with a babysitter :) Happy Anniversary!!

The Naves said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a wonderful evening just the 2 1/2 of you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You two have survived all those changes with success...you'll be able to handle parenting wonderfully! Congratulations - have a great evening!!

Grady Family said...

Congrats! It was such a beautiful day two years ago, I hope you have a beautiful day today as well.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

jackson'smama said...

Happy Anniversary! Don't go into early labor! ; )

Kirsten said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Bill and Paige said...

Paige,
Happy Anniversary. I don't get to check the blog often, but was happy to see this post. I know I've uprooted you from your family and friends, but I think we are getting along well here in Colorado. I thank God every day for you, the best wife in the world, and soon to be the best mommy. I love you!
Bill

SUMMER said...

Congrats! Great month and date!