Sunday, January 25, 2009

Teacher's Pet

This weekend Bill and I went to my old high school teachers house for dinner and some games. They just live about 30 minutes from us in a beautiful house! Dinner was amazing and the entertainment was even better. They have a basement that people dream of having, with a pool table, ping pong table, workout area, wet bar (with a fully stocked fridge), a very large tv with surround sound and the WII, and my favorite part is Cathy's scrapbook area! I didn't think Bill would leave. He wants all those toys in our basement! Each room in her basement had a different theme and each was decorated accordingly, so all we would have to do is change the "nature room" in the "nursery room" and we could stay in the "ocean room"! We had so much fun and hopefully we'll be invited back! Thanks Cathy and Dave for a wonderful night!


Bill and I with Cathy and Dave

Cathy and I

Dave and I going head to head at guitar hero! I think he destroyed me, but I'm blaming my growing belly. It's actually quite hard to play the guitar being pregnant.



5 Shoutouts!:

kkp1220 said...

cute sweater!!

more importantly who took that picture of the 4 of you?

The Stiles Family said...

How fun. You look so cute.

Anonymous said...

We had a great time also and really enjoyed your company. Yes, you guys will be invited back. I'm sure the baby would enjoy the "nursery room." (aka DIA escape)

Julie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! That is cool that your teacher lives there in the area!

The Stiles Family said...

Paige- What was the website for the template design you were using before? I tried changing the template and made a big mess. I am trying to go back and start new, but I cannot remember the website address.