Friday, January 2, 2009

With a little help from my friend Aimee and Photoshop

You get the 4 Pregnant Kollen Girls!!

Why is it that we always seem to be in the same place at the same time, except when we were all pregnant? Candace had Braylen on Dec. 1, 2008, Courtney is scheduled for a C-Section on Jan. 20, 2009, I am due Feb. 23, 2009, and Kelsey is right behind me on March 3, 2009. Just when you thought the Kollen Klan was crazy enough, we go and add 4 more to the mix!

A big thanks to Aimee who is a genius behind the camera photoshopped this picture for us. If I have any stalkers in the Sacramento area that are looking for a good photographer, she is your girl. Her work is amazing! You can check it out at http://www.aimeejordanphotography.com/ Thank you so much Aimee!


15 Shoutouts!:

cari said...

such a cool picture!! Peggy should put this on the wall!! Candace's belly is so big :)

The Monroes said...

That is so cute, I love it. What a wonderful memory of the 4 of you being pregnant together!

Anonymous said...

What a fun a picture. You ladies looks so cute.

kkp1220 said...

That was nice of her;-)

Sandy said...

That is so cool!! Love that you are all pregnant together! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great picture!! You can't even tell its 'shopped.

Shalyse said...

ok...that is such a cool picture! how fun that those little babies are all going to be so close. Cousins are the best. you girls are all so beautiful!!

happy new year!

Ali C. said...

If you have a natural birth does that mean you are not in the c-section club with your sisters?

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! Your little girl is going to be so lucky to have so many cousins her age. What fun holidays!

caxline said...

you needed to preface that with the fact that the picture was taken THE NIGHT BEFORE I DELIVERED...while you all have a couple more months!

Kirsten said...

What a neat picture! I can only imagine holidays with so many siblings/cousins - what fun!

The Tuckers said...

Super neat to have you all together (kinda) you never have to tell...you all look great, it is neat to see how you all are carrying differently.
Jodi

Aimee said...

awww...thanks for the shout out! More than happy to help! How special to be pregnant at the same time as ALL of your sisters!

April said...

What a cool picture. I love reading your blog. Thanks for the tip on Aimee, I live near Folsom and I will keep her in mind. She has a great website!

Elizabeth said...

Okay, the is the cutest, coolest thing I have EVER seen!!! You all are too adorable ;-)