Braylen taking advantage of being the only baby for another picture:)
Me with Jennifer and Joan
Our last baby shower with the 4 of us!
Me with Stacy and Julie
Sonoma State Girls
Courtney * Michelle * Erin * Me * Jessica
Erin and Me
Jessica * Michelle * Andrew * Me
She's almost here!
Michelle and Me
This past weekend my sisters gave me a baby shower with all my friends and family. It's moments like these that I realize how lucky I am to have such an amazing family and friends. Our little girl got so spoiled and received many gifts, all of which I cannot wait to use or see her in. She is going to be the best dressed infant in Colorado!


7 Shoutouts!:
I am so glad that it was such a wonderful day. I am so sorry I had to miss out:( Hope you get the gift arrived for the beautiful little girl!!!
Could you have picked the least flattering pictures of me;-)
xoxo
What a fun shower!! Looks like you all had a great time!! And what a wonderful celebration!! You guys look fabulous :)
I'm so glad you had a great shower! I always thought it made things extra real!! Great pictures!!!
The shower was great. Your sisters did an awesome job. Glad that I was there to spend that special day with you.
Looks like you had a great time! I luv the pictures with you & all your pregnant (and recently delivered) sisters. You're all so cute!!
I am so sad I missed your day. I was thinking about you and the baby on Saturday. This summer we have to have a girls weekend where we can all get together with our new babies! Miss you much and please relax for the next 7 weeks please! No more flying!
Post a Comment