We usually spend the New Year in AZ with Kelsey and JJ. But with being in CO, pregnant, and having to travel to CA the next day, we decided to stay here. Since we couldn't be with Kelsey and JJ, we decided to bring their tradition to CO and throw a party. We had a few people over (not as large as their parties get) and a large spread of food.
We had a great New Years! Our original plan was to celebrate New York time, but we were having such a good time that we almost celebrated with Hawaii! I'm still trying to recover today. To top it off, they are building a house on the lot next to us (finally) and they started at 7am today with the loudest machines. What company is building houses on New Years day at 7am? I don't know what's worse...being hung over from drinking or being so tired I can barely keep my eyes open.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year!
XOXO Bill and Paige at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 Shoutouts!:
How fun that you had a party at your house. We were in bed at 10pm, but did celebrate with New York.
Way to carry on the tradition Colorado style!! Looks like you guys had fun, we sure missed you guys though!! :) Happy New Year!!
How fun. You look so cute. I am sure you are getting excited about baby Robers.
how fun!!! you do look awesome! and i love your nursery bedding and furniture. happy new year :-)
Certainly... hungover and so tired you can't keep your eyes open... just ask all of us non-pregnant folk! I just decided to re-arrange Abby's room to wear off some off the booze... ok, and a morning mimosa;)(hair that bit the dog and all)
Post a Comment