When we first moved here I was very scared that I wouldn't meet any friends and be stuck inside all day by myself. The reality is very much the opposite. I have meet some of the greatest girls and am so thankful for them welcoming me into their lives. We even joked recently that we see more of each other than we do of our own husbands! They threw me a baby shower this week and again our little princess was spoiled. She got lots of clothes, a baby monitor, bath soap and body lotion kit, and a noise maker to help her sleep easier. I am so excited for her to meet her new friends!
tricia * sally * molly * jenn * me * cindy * julia * laurie


11 Shoutouts!:
I'm getting excited for you! So glad you made new friends!
You look great! Enjoy what is left of your "free" time!
I love those cupcakes! What cake box does that design come on?!
It looks like you have a fun bunch of girls there! I bet you are getting a little antsy to meet your little girl with just 14 days to go...and you look FANTASTIC! Can't wait to meet the little one!
You are so lucky to have met such great girls :) I just want to wish you lots of luck before the big day...it really could be any minute! Can't wait to hear the great news and see pics.
That is so awesome you have met such a great group of girls!!! Looks like they spoiled you for sure ;) It is getting so close now, I can't believe your little girl will be here so soon!!! ;)
I love that you have met such an amazing group of girls:) How fun to another shower too!!! FUN! Love the cupcakes:)
you must be so excited! it's great that you've made such good friends so quickly - not only that but you gotten some great gifts for your little baby! and the best gift of all - she'll be here soon!
Amazing, who made those cupcakes??
Glad they are taking care of you;-)
Miss you
How do you have so much energy??? Can't wait to meet all your friends up there one day when Jared and I come to visit!
So nice for them to that! Its wonderful you have so many great new friends. Only a few more weeks! Those cupcakes were so cute!
Post a Comment