Sunday, February 1, 2009

We're officially ready for her!


We finished the nursery this weekend. I especially have to thank Bill because he was so patient with me. I must have changed my mind a few hundred times and each time he did exactly what I asked. I just had to keep reminding him that it's for her...not for me. I am so happy with how it turned out and can't wait to bring her home to her new room.










22 Shoutouts!:

Michelle Wing said...

I LOVE IT!! She is going to be so happy in her nursery!!

The Naves said...

Very nice! I like the colors a lot.

The Robin Family said...

I love the furniture and the rug. Everything is so cute. How are the burp cloths going?

The Stiles Family said...

I love the nursery. It looks so cute. Bill and you did a great job.

Aimee said...

What a lucky little girl...nice job!

Ali C. said...

I love it! Only a few more weeks and we get to me mommys!!!!

Mommy said...

she is going to love it.

mommyreview.com said...

Super cute, great job mama!

Debby said...

You did such a great job on the nursery . . . now let's see if you can get her to sleep in it. :o) It seems so easy to do when you set up the crib. You can practically imagine them sleeping in it! XOXO

Grady Family said...

SOOOO cute! She is one lucky little lady!

kkp1220 said...

Looks good;-)

How did bill like hanging those frames. That is JJ's least favorite part;-)

Elizabeth said...

Looks SO CUTE. I bet you can't wait for your little princess to arrive! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I'm so proud of you for not doing it all in pink!!! :) Tell Bill he gets two thumbs up!

Julie said...

Cute job!! The rug is very cute. Looks a lot like Courtney's nursery.

Cheryl said...

It must feel so good to have that done, and be ready for her arrival. You guys did a great job! I love it!

The Scotts said...

So cute Paige! She is going to love it!

SUMMER said...

Cute room! Can't believe it is already almost time!!! I wish I was you! I have a looooong road!!

Anonymous said...

great room!! it looks cozy! good job you two!

jackson'smama said...

So cute, Paige! It's so fun to get the room finished. Pretty soon you'll be tripping out because there will actually be a baby in there. I see an "H" in the background. Is that a hint on what her name will be??? : )

cari said...

Looks awesome Paige and Bill!!!

The Monroes said...

gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very cute.