Saturday, February 14, 2009

We're so romantic!

Bill and I had a nice and relaxing Valentines Day. We decided to take it easy today, mostly because I'm just too uncomfortable to do anything and I get tired very easily. We went out for pizza and then we went to the movies! We're so romantic that we actually went to see different movies! I just really wanted to see Confessions of a Shopaholic because I knew that by the time I'd be able to see it it wouldn't be in the theatre anymore. I knew Bill would rather watch paint dry than see that movie, so I told him that he could go see Friday the 13th (because I would rather watch paint dry than see that movie). They were playing within minutes of each other, so we got our tickets, grabbed some popcorn, and went our separate ways! We ended the night with some freshly dipped chocolate covered strawberries!




We hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day!


13 Shoutouts!:

kkp1220 said...

That's the way to go!!!

It will make your marriage better, this way you don't have to resent the other for wasting his/her time seeing a movie you could care less about.

Just might be a little more expensive to buy double popcorn and diets;-)

xoxo

Sandy said...

How was Shopaholic?! I want to see it too!! Was it anything like the book?!! Those strawberries look yummy!! ;)

Kirsten said...

That's hilarious! Those strawberries look delicious!!

jackson'smama said...

I just posted blocks on my blog, and I came to read your blog and noticed that you did the same thing with "Girl". Too funny!

Katy said...

You are too funny. That's ok...I am sitting here with Emily watching a movie and CJ is in bed. (He's sick, so we sent him upstairs!) I could REALLY use some of those strawberries right now! Yum!!!

Ali C. said...

Sounds like our Valentines. We wen to the movies too...saw the same one though...and then came home and took naps. Can't wait to see the baby!

Ali C. said...

Sounds like our Valentines. We wen to the movies too...saw the same one though...and then came home and took naps. Can't wait to see the baby!

cari said...

Sounds like a great day!!! We just watched food network with some fancy chocolate covered strawberries....now Carli wants me to go to the store to get the ingredients :)

mommyreview.com said...

oh how was the movie? sounds good to me, I've been dying to see it. LOVE your side pic too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you saw two seperate movies...very smart of you!

Aimee said...

Michael and I were cracking up at this post...so funny! You are very smart, I don't think I would ever think to do that!

The Naves said...

thats hysterical! How was it?

The Monroes said...

That is hilarious, good idea! You are so close, I bet you are getting excited to meet your little girl.I am excited for you!