Sorry I've missed a week (or possibly 2...too lazy to look through my old posts!) I've been busy getting ready for our new arrival and trying to learn to sew, all why being the perfect housewife to Bill (although, he may argue that one).
This weeks Friday Favorite is my Tupperware Insulated Tumbler. I just love this thing. I bring it just about everywhere I go. In fact, Bill and I both have one. Mine is pink and his is blue, although I don't think they sell the pink one anymore.
I've had several people ask me about my last Tupperware post and where to get it, so I'm going to leave my consultants name and email address. I hope she doesn't mind because I didn't ask her, but I figured who wouldn't like some free publicity. She lives in Lakewood CA, so she is local to all my Southern California stalkers!! Her name is Nancy and her email address is bnmandthegirls@earthlink.net
Friday, February 13, 2009
Friday Favorites
XOXO Bill and Paige at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 Shoutouts!:
I have the same one in a greenish/blue color and I LOVE IT!!
I have three!! Dad has one, but he uses mine all the time. They are great!!
you need to edit to mention the best part...they don't sweat and leave water everywhere. plus, they help save the environment by not using plastic water bottles!
I have been looking for one of your past Friday favorites forever BECAUSE you made me crave them (the costco smoothies). I finally found them today!! Can't wait to have one...
I have been looking for one of your past Friday favorites forever BECAUSE you made me crave them (the costco smoothies). I finally found them today!! Can't wait to have one...
Post a Comment