Sunday, February 22, 2009

My new projects!

I've been busy this week being Martha Stewart. I got really creative with these next 2 pieces. They still aren't boutique worthy, but they'll work for me! I'm hoping if I continue working then I'll get better.

Remember This?

I made a burp cloth to match it.

And then added a little ruffle to her behind!


9 Shoutouts!:

Sandy said...

So adorable!!! You are getting really good!! I mean it when I say I'll take orders!! ;) When are you going to deliver that baby already?!!!! ;)

Michelle Wing said...

A ruffle on her bottom? You clearly have way too much time on your hands!

The Robin Family said...

OOOHHH! I love the ruffle on the behind. I love that idea. Great job.

The Naves said...

Very Cute!

Aimee said...

Big fan of the ruffle bottoms...how cute!

Kirsten said...

I was wondering what you were up to... thought maybe you had the baby!! Great work, love the ruffles!

Mommy said...

Just checking in to see if have delivered yet!! I like what you have been doing, too cute.

Anonymous said...

I love the ruffle!! Looks like something I would have done for Michelle at that age. Keep up the good work. She is going to love her outfits!
Love, Linda

Elizabeth said...

You are a NATURAL... look at those! ADORABLE, Paige! I am VERY impressed. That is going to be one stylish princess... lucky girl! ;-)