She is just adorable. Her hair is getting much thicker already, you'll be able to do something with it in no time. I love all the pictures, especially the top one.
I love that last one. Jared does that to me too. What is it about our children hating their pictures taken? Can't wait to see her and hold her in September!
Look at that little cutie!! She is absolutely adorable, and it looks like she loves the camera!! Love her outfit!! Great photos ;) I can't believe how big she is getting!
11 Shoutouts!:
Can life get any better?!!
OMG! She is too darn cute! Love her facial expressions, although there is one little sly smile in there...you might be in for it:)
Love it!
She is just too precious!!
Such cute pictures. He is starting to fill out a bit;-)
Do you set up like a photo studio every week or what? How bout just some car seat pics, etc...
xoxo
She is just adorable. Her hair is getting much thicker already, you'll be able to do something with it in no time. I love all the pictures, especially the top one.
Ok, this might be her cutest photoshoot yet!
I love that last one. Jared does that to me too. What is it about our children hating their pictures taken? Can't wait to see her and hold her in September!
So bring her home so Marmie can love her!!!
Look at that little cutie!! She is absolutely adorable, and it looks like she loves the camera!! Love her outfit!! Great photos ;) I can't believe how big she is getting!
Pic #6 is my fave, she is already flirting with the camera!!! Maybe it's because Mommy has it glued to her other hand. She is a DOLL!!!!
So cute! Great Pics Paige!
Post a Comment