We haven't stopped since we came to CA, but we are loving every minute of it. It's been so nice to hang out with family and friends. Once again, Hayley was perfect on the flight...it helped that we had the whole row to ourselves and she just laid there the entire flight.
Yesterday we spent all day outside in the pool...literally all day. I think the bathing suits went on at 10am and didn't come off till 6pm. Bill's sister, Jodi, and her family were here yesterday and jumped right in with all the chaos!!

5 Shoutouts!:
I'm so glad you are having a great time. Enjoy the chaos!
She's getting so big! I love the last picture of her with Ethan!
Such great pictures :) Someone needs to take a pic of all four little ones :)
What fun you are having! Does Hayley love the water?
Where's Meghan???? Oh, sleeping I'm sure.
Post a Comment