We missed our friends at the zoo, so we decided to go visit them. It's been so beautiful here lately, so we packed a lunch and headed to the zoo to have a picnic. Since it's becoming warmer the animals are out and about. The moose was up on all fours (every time we've seen him, he's been laying down), the mountain lions were giving us a show, the grizzly bears were wrestling, the wolves were running around chasing each other, and of course the giraffes were just as friendly as ever (wouldn't you if someone was feeding you?). I don't know why, but I just can't resist taking pictures with the giraffes...they are just so cute and friendly.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 Shoutouts!:
It looks like the giraffe in the second picture is thinking about eating Hayley's bow!!
I don't think Hayley could see past her BOW.
"Where exactly are we, Mommy?"
Those giraffes are so darn cute to look at! I still can't believe they get so close!
You realize she doesn't know the difference in the zoo or a walk.
I am starting to think you are like Kitty from Brothers and Sisters taking her infant to the park, all the time. Who does that? I guess you are in the clear since Bill is with you.
xoxo
It's like you have your own pet giraffe. Beware one day Hayley may name it and ask to bring it home ;0)
I want to see a picture of your bow collection :) Super cute!!
I love that you get to pet the giraffes!! How fun!! ;) You guys are good about getting her out and about ;) Love her bow too!!
Too fun!! :) I love, love, love all of your pictures!!
P.S. I'll do her nails! :)
you better make sure a giraffe doesn't think Hayley's bow is an edible flower...
Post a Comment