Hayley had her 2 month check up today and everything looks just fine! She is growing like a weed and she showed Dr. Childs that she has a good set of lungs! We had shots today and she too them like a champ. She also had the oral vaccine too which she didn't like too much. No surprise, she doesn't like much in your mouth unless it's mommies "you know what."
Still sleeping...can we admister our own shots at home?

8 Shoutouts!:
I love that she is asleep! There is no chance in hell either of girls would ever fall asleep at the Doctors especially after their shots. You are LUCKY!!!
The sweater outfit is CUTE!!!! She looks so tiny!!!
can't believe she is already 2 months old! she is growing so fast! Such a cutie, that's a cute little outfit she's bundled up in too ;)
We had our appt today. Michelle and I had a great lunch as Grevin slept the whole time. I am thinking this could be the key for getting them both to nap! :)
I love her outfit!! I can't believe how big she is getting. She better not get the Rober's height because then she'll be taller than her husband. Andrew is destined to be a shrimp.
No shots at home! Geez what kind of a mom are you???
of course she will have their height gene, lil' bill looks exactly like them;-)
see you tomorrow!!
I LOVE THAT OUTFIT!!! Is it from Gymboree? I thought my little boy was huge for being over 12 pounds! We must have some good milky!
I soooooooooo remember those early shots! Such a mixed blessing... so upsetting they have to get pricked and yet so nice when they sleep afterward ;-)
Love the little cuties outfit. Wasn't it like 80 degrees in Denver today? ;-)
Post a Comment