We tried to skip the entrance lines and enter Disneyland through the monorail but we learned that you can't jam your stroller into the train. They had to hold up the train while Candace, Kelsey and I broke down our strollers, keep the older 5 kids, and maneuver 4 infants onto the train. Yes, that's right...5 kids and 4 infants with just 3 adults. The only thing we were missing were beers:) Once we got into the park we were asked by several people if we were part of a daycare. When we told them that they were all ours, their mouths dropped and they were literally speechless. One of the workers looked at the 3 of us with the 9 kids and gave us passes to get in front of the line on any 2 rides we wanted.
Even though we were out numbered 2-1 by kids we had a great time. The older kids were well behaved and the babies were wonderful!
Even though we were out numbered 2-1 by kids we had a great time. The older kids were well behaved and the babies were wonderful!
heading home...we had the whole monorail to ourselves!
So tired!

2 Shoutouts!:
It looks like Hayley wasn't too happy with It's a Small World...she really wanted to go on Space Mountain! Our little ones are growing up!!
It looks like Hayley likes "It's a Small World" about as much as I do. I hope she continues to hate it when I have to bring her to Disneyland!
Daddy
Post a Comment